Your Tower Beach Bum or Beach Babe comes with 26 inch wheels front on back. The stock tires are the Schwalbe Fat Frank tires, which are 26 inch x 2.35 inch tires. This means they have a wheel size of 26 inches in diameter, and then a tire width of 2.35 inches. To get a new tube for the stock tires, you would just need to find a 26” tube that had a range 2.3 would fall into. They ranges will vary from brand to brand, but an example would be a 26” x 1.95-2.4, or 26” x 2.1-2.5. Either of these would work as the width of 2.3 falls in between both of those.
The wheels they are on feature stainless steel 12g and 13g spokes, which help withstand high levels of torque, but are also rust resistant!
This section will cover all of the various wheel services you may need to do on your Tower electric bike. This includes flat tire repair, new tire installation, spoke replacement, and wheel trues.
This section walks through what to do if you have a flat tire.
This section covers how to install a new tire on a Tower electric bike.
The rear wheel on an electric bike is a little more complicated to take off compared to a regular bike since it has more components and electrical wirings that connect the rear hub. In this article, we will detail how to remove the rear wheel from a hub driven ebike.
This section walks through how to true a wheel that may be a little wobbly.
This section covers how to replace broken spokes on a Tower ebike.
Everything DIY E-Bike Repairs
- eBike Specs and Walkthrough
- Tower eBike Serial Numbers
- Recommended Tools eBike Repairs at Home
- eBike Operation Guide
- Initial Build of a Tower eBike
- Tower eBike Torque Specs
- eBike Care and Maintenance
- Quick Reference eBike Repair Guide
- eBike Hydraulic Brake System Introduction
- How to Adjust an eBike's Hydraulic Brakes
- How to True an eBike Rotor
- E-Bike Brake Rotor Install
- Brake Pad Install for E-Bikes
- How to Resurface eBike Brake Pads and Rotors
- How to Bleed Hydraulic Brakes on an eBike
- How to Clean Your eBike Drivetrain
- Shifting Adjustment on an E-Bike
- Electric Bike Shifter Cable Install
- How to Install a New Chain on an eBike
- E-Bike Derailleur Installation
- Replace the Shifter on an E-Bike
- Replace an Electric Bike Cassette
- Crankset Install on an E-Bike
- E-Bike Derailleur Hanger Adjustment
- Installing Pedals on an Electric Bike
- Flat Tire Repair on an Electric Bike
- New Tire Install on an Electric Bike
- Rear Wheel (with Hub Motor) Removal Guide
- How to True E-Bike Wheels
- Electric Bike Spoke Replacement
- E-Bike Electrical System Overview
- Intro to Electrical Troubleshooting an eBike
- Methods of Electrical Troubleshooting an eBike
- Electric Bike Error Codes
- Electric Bike Battery Services
- Electric Bike Motor Issues
- E-Bike Will Not Power On
- Troubleshooting Pedal Assist on an E-Bike
- No Throttle Power eBike Troubleshooting
- E-Bike Does Not Pedal Assist or Throttle
- Intermittent Power Loss While Riding an eBike