Your Tower Beach Bum V2 or Beach Babe features 7 speeds to help you tackle whatever the road may throw at you! With a 12-34 tooth cassette paired with a 52 tooth chainring, this drivetrain can help you ride comfortably whether you are climbing a steep hill or looking to go fast on flat terrain! It also comes equipped with a Rust Buster chain so that a rusty chain will never slow you down. Finally, a Shimano thumb shifter paired with the Skilful rear derailleur helps give you reliable shifting whenever you need it. This section will teach you how to maintain your drivetrain and replace any of the parts when it comes time for it.
This section will walk you through how to clean your chain and cassette, as well as recommendations for how often you should clean and lube your chain.
This section will walk through how the rear derailleur, shifter, and how to make different adjustments based on what symptoms the bike is having (ie, dropping the chain, skipping gears, etc.)
This section covers how to install a new cable from your shifter to your rear derailleur.
This section will cover how to replace a worn chain on your Tower ebike.
This section will walk through how to replace the rear derailleur on your Tower electric bike.
This section will walk through how to install a new shifter on your Tower ebike.
This section will cover how to replace a worn cassette on the rear motor wheel.
This section will cover how to install new crankarms onto your Tower electric bike.
This section will cover how to adjust the derailleur hanger if it has gotten bent out of place.
This section covers how to install replacement pedals onto your Tower ebike.
Everything DIY E-Bike Repairs
- eBike Specs and Walkthrough
- Tower eBike Serial Numbers
- Recommended Tools eBike Repairs at Home
- eBike Operation Guide
- Initial Build of a Tower eBike
- Tower eBike Torque Specs
- eBike Care and Maintenance
- Quick Reference eBike Repair Guide
- eBike Hydraulic Brake System Introduction
- How to Adjust an eBike's Hydraulic Brakes
- How to True an eBike Rotor
- E-Bike Brake Rotor Install
- Brake Pad Install for E-Bikes
- How to Resurface eBike Brake Pads and Rotors
- How to Bleed Hydraulic Brakes on an eBike
- How to Clean Your eBike Drivetrain
- Shifting Adjustment on an E-Bike
- Electric Bike Shifter Cable Install
- How to Install a New Chain on an eBike
- E-Bike Derailleur Installation
- Replace the Shifter on an E-Bike
- Replace an Electric Bike Cassette
- Crankset Install on an E-Bike
- E-Bike Derailleur Hanger Adjustment
- Installing Pedals on an Electric Bike
- Flat Tire Repair on an Electric Bike
- New Tire Install on an Electric Bike
- Rear Wheel (with Hub Motor) Removal Guide
- How to True E-Bike Wheels
- Electric Bike Spoke Replacement
- E-Bike Electrical System Overview
- Intro to Electrical Troubleshooting an eBike
- Methods of Electrical Troubleshooting an eBike
- Electric Bike Error Codes
- Electric Bike Battery Services
- Electric Bike Motor Issues
- E-Bike Will Not Power On
- Troubleshooting Pedal Assist on an E-Bike
- No Throttle Power eBike Troubleshooting
- E-Bike Does Not Pedal Assist or Throttle
- Intermittent Power Loss While Riding an eBike