How do I change the units used to measure speed?
In order to make our electric bike universal, we chose a control unit that would allow riders to measure their speed in the correct units for wherever they ride. The standard units used are metric, follow the steps below to change to imperial.
Instructions for changing speed units:
- Turn on the ebike by pressing and holding down the "M" button for 2 seconds and then releasing.
- To access the general menu, hold th e"+" and "-" buttons for 2 seconds.
- Use the "+" and "-" buttons to navigate the menu.
- Navigate to "Set Unit" and hold down "M" for 2 seconds to select it.
- Use "+" and "-" to highlight your desired unit and press "M" to save.
eBike Parts & Accessories