How do I set a speed limit on my Tower ebike?
We understand that some customers may be uncomfortable riding at 20mph or if you are sharing your ebike with friends who do not ride ebikes regularly, you may not want them going too fast until they are comfortable. The LCD Display enables you to set a speed limit of your choice.
Instructions for setting speed limit:
- Turn on LCD Display by holding down "M" button for 2 seconds.
- To access the menu, hold down the "+" and "-" buttons for 2 seconds.
- Use the "+" and "-" buttons to navigate the menu and use "M" to select which setting you would like to adjust.
- Select "Set LS". Once LS is selected, use "+" and "-" until your desired limit is displayed.
- Press and hold "M" for 2 seconds, to indicate that the limit is set, the display will say "OK" and will then return to the general menu.
eBike Parts & Accessories